Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Return to the Horseshoe

We got a very exciting email yesterday morning from The Horseshoe Craft & Flea Market, and I'm very happy to say that we've booked the whole season with them! The first market will be Saturday, May 6th 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at 46th and Tennyson. We did Horseshoe last fall and had a terrific time so I was especially happy to hear from them yesterday. Preparations are in full swing, we've been crafting items for sale and revamping the display. We've been building, painting, and soon the tent frame will go up in the garage as Jeremy and I start staging the display. 

In other news from the studio, we put a few St. Patrick's Day items in our Etsy shop this morning, the March newsletter is going out today, and the March class schedule is up at Stash. Speaking of Stash, they've got some really cute fabrics in their Etsy shop so go check it out!

As for things around the house, my Malaria seems to have subsided and I'm on the mend, and Eric is bouncing back from his "Alexander" day. He's been doing a good job of avoiding the kids who were giving him a bad time and he even joined the basketball team. I'm very proud of him for making the choice to try again because a lot of kids would have been defeated by the negative experience. Now Jeremy and I need to learn about basketball, because we've got no idea. Go Bears!

This week we've been ill, relieved, proud, optimistic, resilient, and covered in paint. I can't wait to see what happens next week   

No comments:

Post a Comment