Monday, February 8, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

...and it did, all day. The snow was ankle deep when I went out to get the mail this morning. I didn't enjoy that walk. The most frustrating thing about the snow is that Ein doesn't like cold weather in the slightest and he always gives us a bad time about going out. He just looks up at you with his big brown doggie eyes as if to say "I hope you don't think I'm going out in that weather." Cymru on the other hand loves the snow, we usually have to go outside and bring her back inside.
Besides the doggies wanting either in or out all day they both took turns napping under the work bench in the studio this afternoon, breaking only to chew on toys or to get a drink of water. Ah, the life of spoiled puppies.

I finished three new bracelets over the weekend, all in copper. I'm very exited to get them listed on my Etsy shop. I love copper jewelry, the color is so warm, it almost makes you forget that you're working with metal. It is fantastic!

Today's find of the day, ArtisanTea! I love tea. I love that you can't just have tea, you have to boil water and steep the tea leaves before you can have tea. It is a little bit ritualistic and a little bit meditative, you get a few minutes every morning to just pause and think. Good stuff.

Bundle up and stay warm friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment