Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who is this guy, and why are we following him anyway?


This morning started out by wrangling cats so they could go to the vet. Yeah, that was super fun. :) The pets all came home with clean bills of health and I anticipate that the cats will stop hissing at us sometime next week.

Today I hit pause on the jewelry making to work on my presentation for book club. I'm leading the discussion on "The Hobbit" tomorrow night so I thought I'd probably better have my questions ready. I'm excited to give the presentation because I'm such a fan of Tolkien. I hope it goes well.

There are lost of fun new pieces in out Etsy shop this week, we've seen so many great shops from other Etsy sellers, there has been craziness from snow, vet visits, preparations for a presentation, and it's only Tuesday!

How's your week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment